[NetBehaviour] Creating first synthetic life form

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:55:29 CET 2005

On 12/23/05, Simons, Patrick <Patrick.Simons2 at falmouth.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi Clem
>
> The bigger point is true, you are right, disposable politicians probably be less accountable and yes self replicating artificial life forms is scarey...
>
> but isnt it ok to just spout bile and be ironic now and again:)

well, I mean, we should probably think about it seriously...
then, after much reflexins,
he only potential benefit of biotech, in my opinion, would be to
replicate only myself, and replace corrupted persons (which is,
regarding my files, close to 80%) with my clones.
(the girls, obviously, would be cloned from... Kylie Min...no mmm...
mh... I haven't thought about it "seriously" enough, I guess)

> have an organic and peaceful holiday

what holiday ?
I'm clemos #143,
the one who works all the time,
while #001 is on holiday (with Kylie #002... grrr)

best wishes.
++++++
clemos