[NetBehaviour] Art/work space

maria miranda maria at out-of-sync.com
Fri Jul 1 04:01:29 CEST 2005

I love this idea... it also reminds me of Sue Thomas's Quilt project,
from a few years back, where people described the view from their
window at sunset or was it noon ( certain time of day, can't remember
exactly). It was also publlished as a book.

I've really enjoyed jason's  networked flash remixes... as a Flash user
it's great to see Flash used in such a spontaneous way, making it raw
and unpolished. I like Flash cuz you can think about content without
blowing yr brains out about the code. also felt v.happy to part of
Jason's privileged 24...

Here's my work space description
I work from home, a ground floor flat on Coogee Beach in Sydney. I
hijacked the dining room table and turned it into a work station. As
the dining room opens into the kitchen, there's always kitchen stuff
happening. Someone making a cup of tea, Nellie our cat sleeping/snoring
(it's bad) in a box near the heater. Actually everything happens in the
kitchen, including washing machine and dryer... it's machine heaven.

But the window overlooks the beach, and on a clear winter day like
today, it's magic...
maria