[NetBehaviour] Residency Responses number 2

Lewis LaCook llacook at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 06:28:24 CEST 2005

flash has been horribly maligned--it's a cool
animation tool, sure enough, but the combination of
actionscript and the IDE itself make for an
interesting combination--know any other animation
tools that allow for such interactivity?

i've grown a bit dissatisfied with flash, though,
truth be told---java seems to offer a richer set of
methods for reactivity, but it's a big steep hill,
learning a language that allows for just about no
procedural code--

but flash is a unique and interesting medium--

bliss