[NetBehaviour] Residency Responses number 2

rich white counterwork at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 09:50:46 CEST 2005

hi marc, jason and all

my sentence 'what needs to be there? what does it need to do? does it do
it? yes! job done.' was not a description of looking at the work, it was
a (very short-hand) description of how i feel jason made the residency
peices. i know i am probably wrong but this is the impression i get. and
this is not trying to belittle his work in anyway - because something
appears quick or effortless does not mean that it was. maybe jason can
tell us a little more about his process?

and while yout at it jason, could you send me the .fla for the spinning
3D-style layered image thing (used in miranda & neumark and also the
bomargene maps)? i'll dig something out for you in return.

cheers

rich