[NetBehaviour] everyone respond to thread : where do you create?

Geert Dekkers geert at nznl.com
Fri Jul 1 10:49:44 CEST 2005

I have a studio I never use (cluttered, filled with utterly
unnecessary junk and among this bits and pieces of installations,
titles for unfinished and/or unrealised works, empty boxes bearing
ominous labels, bookcases packed with torn paperbacks on history,
art, culture, philosophy, sex, science, japan, london, india,
trinidad and tobago, other bookcases stacked with paperwork,
paperwork and more paperbacks and a large number of derelict apple
computers). I work at home, at the kitchen table, on my ibook.

Cheers
Geert
http://nznl.com