[NetBehaviour] JPG: residency proposal

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 12:37:38 CEST 2005

Yes - it sounds interesting - has my vote too.
Weren't there, though, still some folk lined up from
before the long silence? -Joseph, I think, and Alan (
and there could have been others too) . I think simply
in the interests of fairness those already voted for
should have first crack at a residency...
best
michael.