[NetBehaviour] Re: [webartery] Various

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Jul 5 14:17:56 CEST 2005

If Alan could somehow find a place where he could grow and develop at
will without the worry of bandwidth issues, this would be excellent -
and especially cool if people wouild find it in their hearts to donate
some cash towards it.

The work is too important to lose and really should be supported.

I will donate £20 dollars to start it off...

marc