[NetBehaviour] .jpg day one 06.07.05 [Fwd: Your message to NetBehaviour awaits moderator approval]

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jul 6 12:36:41 CEST 2005

Hi clemos,

I think that your suggestion is pretty useful - it is only ruth & myself
who are actually setting up, running & doing all the stuff for
netbehaviour - the original idea was to get us all working a s a
collective but that sort of vanished very swiftly and we were left with
everything to do ourselves. Which is no problem of course, cuz the list
is working out fine generally but of course, things get done slower
because we are involved in loads of other projkects at the same time...

we welcome help from others who wish to join in making NetBhaviour a
great list...

marc