[NetBehaviour] New Reviews and Reviewing Tony...

andy anything at bluedoor.u-net.com
Fri Jul 8 10:19:08 CEST 2005

slightly diffferently

the hypocrasy of Blair saying we won't be intimidated by bombing

when he and Bush have been bombing many more people is sickening

violence breeds violence

which is why we shouldn't be too simplistic and uncompassionate

not that you are being

love and respect

andi

Andi Stamp
MELT
melt at theculturecompany.co.uk
0114 - 221 - 0593.
07766 - 860 - 926.
url: MELT the Web Site launching the 25th of July.

MELT /The Culture Company.
The Workstation
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield