[NetBehaviour] London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Jul 11 16:00:46 CEST 2005

*London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real
Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames*

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 9 2005

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running
an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London
Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as
happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the
host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants,
which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known
to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time
with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings
were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong
exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact
same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an
exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on
simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it
happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck
standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see
how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the
exercise?

more...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm