[NetBehaviour] Jpeg Bcast

Stefan Immelmann-Winter sim.winter at soy.de
Tue Jul 12 02:41:57 CEST 2005

Hi Ruth,

Here is the bbrace swf
http://www.soy.de/NetbehaviourResidence/12hr_isbn_bbrace/bcast.swf
And this should be the jscript to include to the website:
<script language=JavaScript
src="http://www.soy.de/NetbehaviourResidence/12hr_isbn_bbrace/bcast_javascript_out.php?w=480&h=360"></script>
If this thing continiues my provider will realise someday  that he did not
sell me a traffic limit those years ago :). (The script works around ie file
caching and so the images are loaded from server every time you restart the
browser or reload with f5)

Reviewing them bbrace images... even if it´s only a very very few, these
pictures ARE touching as well :).

And i really go with jason when he says "Maybe we shouldattempt to slow down
and reexamine "old work"" .
It may sound paradox because the images changes of the bcasts are in fact
quite fast. But perhaps that is what the smooth slideshows does. It makes
the images that would otherwise vanish in the mail - stack accessible in a
gentle continious reexamination loop you can just watch and enjoy.

ah yes, turn down the speed... good night :)

best
sim.
www.i-mem.net