[NetBehaviour] monkey glands

leon leon at c6.org
Tue Jul 12 22:51:15 CEST 2005

I suppose i should explain, this list more than most actually engages,
I enjoy the banter, the push for more than textual exchange.
There are some interesting people views ideas etc.
Something about this passing image thing struck me as,......
Knew that every day a large part of mails from the list would be some thing
that struck me as.....
Thought id get a second opinion from marc ( who knows what a loud mouthed
fucker I can be) and see if I would be expressing what struck me as......
would be inline.
Anyhow the rest is history...not for the first time I replied to a list and
not the author. Not the first time I made a bad impression or put my foot in
it.
Ah well,
Suppose you can look at c6 and see a pattern emerging.

Again.

leon