[NetBehaviour] re: jpeg

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jul 13 04:37:15 CEST 2005

Following this with interest; I wonder why the limit of 30k is imposed.
Necessarily jpeg? It's possible to make gifs 9k x 9x for example - at
least expansive size.

How compare exquisite corpse? The corpse = relative freedom; expands;
almost never contracts.

Think of jpeg size = prison / prion. Does it have to _render_?

Would love to see jpeg calculated on abacus. Is there time limit?

If everyone on netbehaviour contributed a single pixel. Well, I don't know
how many are on. You might enlarge?

Would love to see exquisite detail crashed = corpse.

- Alan - dialog's fascinating ,thanks

( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
revised 7/05 )