[NetBehaviour] Re: NetBehaviour Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jul 18 18:46:23 CEST 2005

I partly agree, but at least when I'm working, there's someplace nagging
at me that the work itself should have value. And the Net of course tends
to both encourage a _lot_ of work, and at the same time, it's devolved all
too quickly into ephemera. Point for example - turnstile ii is down,
probably forever now. VRML is pretty much gone, etc. etc. Things happen
faster than the decay of Michelangelo's David -

Alan