[NetBehaviour] .jpg final report

Stefan Immelmann-Winter sim.winter at soy.de
Thu Jul 21 15:29:21 CEST 2005

Hi all, Hi rich(art)

.jpc bcast title included... did i miss someome? please check 00.jpg and
tell me.

Direct access to swf:
http://www.soy.de/~netbehaviour/jpg_bcast_res_rich-white/bcast.swf

code your website
<script language=JavaScript
src="http://www.soy.de/~netbehaviour/jpg_bcast_res_rich-white/bcast_javascript_out.php?w=500&h=375">
(alter w and h to your needs so can even add a small version like 280 x 140
or a true rich media button
http://www.soy.de/~netbehaviour/jpg_bcast_res_rich-white/bcast_javascript_out.php?w=50&h=50">
:)

Still featuring .jpg on http://www.i-mem.net