[NetBehaviour] Nine: The Album

brian at netart.org.uy brian at netart.org.uy
Fri Jul 22 13:59:39 CEST 2005

hola,

nice! downloaded them all. tks!
loved pieces number 1 && 4. sounds like frank zappa with hiccups, sometimes
like paco delucia with huge hangover.

:-)

talking about 'vintage' music:
here´s a sample from the 80´s (2 guitars on tape)
improvising summertime. (uruguayan creole guitar)
http://netart.org.uy/music/summertime.mp3

other (live free style trio, used a 1973 G3 Gibson bass with baseballs
electroharmonix and harmonics/saturation hendrix's 'front speaker' style)
many speakers burnt at that time!
http://netart.org.uy/music/kundalini4.mp3

bring the beers!

:-)