[NetBehaviour] .jpg final report

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:01:44 CEST 2005

hi all hi rich

I actually do have 3 remarks :

1) I'm not on 00.jpg ! I did participate ! well, ok my contribution
may have been a piece of crap, but anyway ...

2) on http://www.counterwork.co.uk/jpg/index.htm , I advise you change
the link to sim's megamix so that that it opens a html page that
contains the .swf in an <embed>, rather that opening directly the .swf
in a popup. I think it's always better to do so for flash files,
because here (it should be due to a firefox+flash plugin
misconfiguration, but anyway...), the popup opens, and then another
window opens asking if I want to save it to the disk or open it with
Flash Player or something (as if it was a .exe file or any other
unkonwn file actually)... it's a bit annoying, I suppose it's not a
thing you want to happen, and I think it's something you can avoid it
easily by systematically displaying flash files into html pages ...

3) it's really a nice piece of work :)

++++++++
clemos