[NetBehaviour] Nine: The Album

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:15:42 CEST 2005

hi

well, it's really a nice album alan :)
one more major piece of networked rock n roll to add to our Why Rock webshow.

then, as everybody's giving his current favorite tracks, I must say
I'm currently a big big fan of the following song, which, in my
thoughts, is to become an internet cult tune :
http://www.jetlagtravel.com/molvania/eurovision_2004.html

++++++++
clemos