[NetBehaviour] .jpg final report

Stefan Immelmann-Winter sim.winter at soy.de
Fri Jul 22 20:15:43 CEST 2005

Hi Clemos

1) sorry, fixed (and some more spell errors)
2)
http://www.soy.de/~netbehaviour/jpg_bcast_res_rich-white/bcast.php?w=550&h=375
does this work better ?  Again you can set w and h for your needs.You could
use it in a new window for example.
I like Firefox but handlig flash is reall crap i must say. I didn´t manage
to install the plugin and gave up... i think thats the reason why i still
use tabbed maxthon with iexplorer. simply works better.
3) it all goes to rich and you who contibuted :)

best sim.