[NetBehaviour] call for participation

leon leon at c6.org
Thu Jul 28 16:30:50 CEST 2005

We are currently looking at approximately 60 page book, A5 black and white
with limited graphics.

There will be an initial 500 printed, these will be distributed at the event
for free.

The book format ties into a Print On Demand format and subsequent purchases
through that system will be charged at cost.

Individual dialogues will occur on varying content, which is a way of saying
I don't know.

Editorial questions should be directed at diy at c6.org who Dr. Betti Marenko,

Submit and find out I suppose,

leon