[NetBehaviour] RESIDENCY: Two of 24 artist interfaces: Catlow

Jason Nelson heliopod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:36:22 CEST 2005

Two of 24 artist interfaces:

Images by Ruth Catlow.      Exploding Lines by Jason Nelson

I am still searching for more folks to cover. Still have twelve. Still
need twelve more.

Residency description:

Exploring interface and interactive creatures with content grabbed,
thrust, stolen, and borrowed  from new media artists, poets and
electronic pioneers. Over these 2-3 weeks, I will create twenty-four
digital extravaganzas, with each one being loosely or closely centered
on the content, ideas, images and words of others. Think of this as
ego stroking and translation, a way to connect to those I have never
met and might not ever meet, and play with ideas of interaction and
interface. Some have offered their content, others will simply be
robbed, and all will be enchanted, confused, annoyed and giddily
stroked.

Bio:
"As a NET ARTIST, I am apparently diying or dead. With that in mind, I
bask in my zombie glow, my rotting wires and my urge to bite through
skulls.  I could list those academic and worldly accolades that have
trophied themselves on my work, but I am only as good as the last
swirling mess I spit out. I live in Australia with a beautiful woman
and miss the snow, so miss the snow."

My worlds:
http://www.heliozoa.com
http://www.secrettechnology.com