[NetBehaviour] Residency Evolution

Jason Nelson heliopod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:28:07 CEST 2005

marc wrote:

"how will we see this residency evolve - will we experience anything on
the list regarding its progressions?"

Marc and all, a curious notion/thought/whistled stern, this idea of
evolve/progression/softeners for scattering.

I've intentionally waited to start the interfaces, the
tech/web/net/artwork until the residency began. What this will mean is
a sore brain and hurried thoughts. But time limits, stress, forcing
ones self to create constantly for two weeks will play itself out some
how. I think I will send out descriptions of where the works were made
as well.
And throw in other comments to make it all more curious.

Jason