[NetBehaviour] +posting: : : FISL 6.0 : : : live streaming

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jun 8 01:43:13 CEST 2005

Hi ricardo,

It's quite interesting times here in the UK at the moment - it seems as
though free software is having a second, or third wind here. There are
loads of groups cropping up out of the floorboards using free software,
more than ever it seems - we do ourselves, as you probably know...

Just been looking through the site estudiolivre - what about the code,
will be accessible as well as the free software?

I think that it's a great project - there are similar things happening
in the UK, although yours looks pretty organized in contrast.

marc