[NetBehaviour] NetBehaviour and Academia

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 16 01:47:52 CEST 2005

Marc and I have recently received a couple of emails requesting that we
add a page to the NetBehaviour website stating our rigourous
peer-reviewed process.  This would guarantee cudos and career points to
academics (especially in the USA in need of tenure points) who
contribute to the list.

It could make more sense to write a collective statement of process and
quality assurance; )

I like this as a start.

"Our practical  conclusion is the following: we are abandoning  all
efforts at pedagogical action and moving  toward experimental activity"
– Asger Jorn: Notes on the Formation of the Imaginist Bauhaus, 1957

spotted here http://www.copenhagenfreeuniversity.dk/

Ruth