[NetBehaviour] NetBehaviour and Academia

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 16 02:33:37 CEST 2005

*
"Our practical conclusion is the following: we are abandoning all
efforts at pedagogical action and moving toward experimental activity"
/– Asger Jorn: Notes on the Formation of the Imaginist Bauhaus, 1957
/*/spotted here http://www.copenhagenfreeuniversity.dk/

/A contemporary artist no longer needs to mutate and adapt their
intention(s) to the tune of any academic driven mind-set. Culture is now
our teacher, and of course those who dare to explore beyond any given or
imposed canon or style. marc garrett.

please continue...