[NetBehaviour] NetBehaviour and Academia

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 16 16:47:02 CEST 2005

OK...

I think that I'm getting this now...

- may be it is time for furtherfield to claim a little territory
regarding Netbehaviour, so it can be promoted as much as other projects
and events.

- Also a statement (text) about the residency so that those academics
who are creatively challenged can read a more regarding its context...

So residencies are accepted officially

have i got the jist right here?

marc