[NetBehaviour] bramtv

Annie Abrahams aabrahams at bram.org
Thu Jun 23 13:38:05 CEST 2005

Hi all,

http://www.bram.org/bramtv
I would like to ask you to try this, and mail me if there are some
difficulties.

Thank you in advance

bye
Annie Abrahams

:: BramTv ::
flâneuse, glâneuse, étalage, display, collection, collage
retrospective, portrait

php javascript by Clément Charmet (cl3mosatgmail.com)
project by Annie Abrahams (aatbram.org)

best with sound on, realvideo, flash and quicktime plugin

watch the tele for a while and play with the collection button
to see and hear the result of your data-dandy behavior

bram.org mise a nu