[NetBehaviour] Discussion on Jason Nelson's Residency...

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jun 29 17:36:04 CEST 2005

*Discussion on Jason Nelson's Residency... *

Firstly, I would like to thank Jason for taking part in this list
residency and those who were very generous in offering their own works
as source material for Jason to use on the Netbehaviour residency.

Because I think that Jason has pushed the residency to new levels that
we ourselves are now beginning to understand regarding the dynamics and
beahviour of such a thing happening. I think that it warrants a
discussion on the list.

So I propose to get the ball rolling with some questuions that I have
been dying to ask:

Marc: Jason, I would like to know what elements effected you and what
you found was to be different, when working on other artists' materials,
what went through your mind as you made new work, out of a valuable and
potentially sensitive resource?