[NetBehaviour] residencies to start soon?!?!?!

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun May 15 16:39:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,

yay!  it's great to be back in connection.

Hi Jason, I notice you're back in the net.

  It would be great to get the NetBehaviour residencies up and running
again. If I remember right, you were just about ready to go when
everything went phut! How would you feel about starting us off again?
Probably a good idea to give everyone a week or so to get resubscribed
but we could aim for about a week from now- like 23rd.

What do you reckon?

cheers
Ruth