[NetBehaviour] ascii collaboration on netbehaviour...

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu May 26 11:40:38 CEST 2005

Hi Ivan,

Nice to hear a voice from Mexico City & of course it's great that you
want to be part the Netbehaviour Ascii project. It would also be cool,
if we could all worked together (those involved), like a team in
creating this playful exploration. I've got some ascii art that I can
definately use that is just lying around on the computer - some of it
can also be improved.

OK...

Netbehaviour Ascii Artists so far...

Ivan López