Fwd: [NetBehaviour] ascii collaboration on netbehaviour...

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:17:50 CEST 2005

hi marc
hi all

definitely I do make ascii arts stuff, although none of them are
really ... releasable

there's this crappy thing I made for a workshop:
http://www.emakimono.org/bbb/space.htm
well, it's not working really properly, and it's in french, but it
_should_ work like this :
it's a 3D space you can customize by adding different ascii material
in order to do this, you can enter simple text on the top right
textarea, or browse the web with the top left "mini-explorer", with
which you can add images that are asciized, or follow links, etc etc
(saving (= "enregistrer") doesn't work)

anyway, I have more simple things somewhere I have to tidy, and I
would definitely enjoy to
contribute...http://www.emakimono.org/bbb/space.htmhttp://www.emakimono.org/bbb/space.htm

do you have a more precise idea of a form for the whole collaboration ?

+++++++
clemos