[NetBehaviour] according to Mark Tribe

Eduardo Navas eduardo at navasse.net
Fri May 27 08:34:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

Actually Murphy's post spun off a thread on the thingist list that at this
point somewhat died, Anyone can check the thread by going to the thing
website:
http://thing.net

Although I know many people on that list are also subscribed on this list,
so I may just be pointing out something many already know.

Best

Eduardo