[NetBehaviour] REMOVE

Lawrence Upton lawrence.upton at britishlibrary.net
Tue Nov 1 19:03:08 CET 2005

Fundraiser 102405it's going to be a bit difficult removing if you're sending as a member of the list

you say youre non-profit

you say it's win win

but you neglect to mention that youre after a sub

that's a bit dishonest, Doug

that's not nice at all

that's a bit oh no what have I stepped in

please do not send me any more messages directly or indirectly

please