[NetBehaviour] Flock browser promotes creation

patrick lichty voyd at voyd.com
Sun Nov 6 03:28:11 CET 2005

Out with bookmarks, in with Flock Favorites.
They're stored online, and they're shared, searchable, and tagged.

And they're great for traffic metrics for advertisers.
Count me out.

Sorry I've been offline - much going on here at BGSU.
Am hoping to get back up and running within a month or so.

Patrick Lichty
Editor-In-Chief
Intelligent Agent Magazine
http://www.intelligentagent.com