[NetBehaviour] Internet Service to Put Classic TV on Home Computer

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Nov 15 17:26:38 CET 2005

To me, this is not good news at all...

It is yet another zombification of the net, another form of legalized
spam- with the aim of advertising more banal, products.

We do not need any more films - we can get them already on dvd, or from
bit torrent, on our own terms without the advertsiing. Or on digital
channels with advertising.

I'd rather see net art films that are featured by real (non coporate
driven) people, like on DVblog.org anytime...

marc