[NetBehaviour] Internet Service to Put Classic TV on Home Computer

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:43:58 CET 2005

actually my "good news" comment was rather quickly written and the
whole message sent faster than I wanted ... (understand: I'm stupid,
but not the way you were expecting)

yet, I dont really believe in "zombification" by advertisement; I do
believe that the more you are flooded by ads, the more you simply
learn to ignore them. (the problem with spam-mail is a bit different :
bandwidth, storage, and time loss ...)
maybe it's a bit naive, but anyway, I prefer to get something freely
and legally, even with a bit of ads (ex: google, tv channels, porn
websites ;) ).

"real" people are nice to choose the free/no ads way, but I would
obviously not blame those people if they try to earn their life with
their work the way they choose to, through corporate ads or something
else.