[NetBehaviour] RE: tagged exhibition - net/art?

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sun Nov 20 17:24:40 CET 2005

Hi Carlos and all,

I have also been experimenting with del.icio.us http://del.icio.us/m_garrett

I do have my suspicions regarding putting a large amount of personal
explorations and (possibly) uncontextualized links online for all to see
(these days), mainly because there are those who may use such
information negatively against one, for politically reasons- especially
in respect of the recent debate around certain activist behaviours,
online and offline, and who is linking to them & why...

Having said that- I couldn't stop myself and have gone mad a little...

re:the tagged exhibition...

looks great- I actually have already had a peak at Marisa's tagged-
del.icio.us section, and have enjoyed browsing and lining from of them.
Will look at your and other's today :-)

marc

tagged exhibition - net/art?
i'm currently experimenting with del.icio.us - tags. the idea is to make
an exhibition which can be seen in various layers thanks to tagging...
have a look: http://del.icio.us/carlos.katastrofsky
this project is a work in progress and started recently after a
discussion about curating with marisa s. olson and lu�s silva here:
http://vercodigofonte.blogspot.com/2005/11/on-blogging-as-curating.html
and while reading the comments on rhizome about lev manovich's article
"Remix and Remixability"...
by now it's just a concept/ sketch, but:
comments are always welcome!
regards,
carlos