[NetBehaviour] converting 3gp mobile movies - FREE software kick!

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Nov 20 22:44:08 CET 2005

Thanks Michael,

I  know QuickTime Pro is cheap but it ain't free.

I'm on a free software kick at the moment.
The only area of life where it's cool to be a cheapskate ; )

Personal, recent free software discovery delights for Mac os x include:-

Inkscape for creating SVGs- instead of illustrator/quark
www.inkscape.org

textwrangler for editing code:php, html, perl etc instead of bbedit
http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/index.shtml

anymore for anymore?

xx
Ruth

Hi Ruth
QuickTime Pro opens 3gp movies, you can then export
them to whatever format you want...
It also of course converts back.
michael