[NetBehaviour] converting 3gp mobile movies - FREE software kick!

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 23:39:26 CET 2005

Sorry - I didn't realise it was a free on principle
kind of thing .
In the unlikely event of anyone ever asking me to
endorse any product, QuickTime Pro is one of three
that I would & sleep at night - given its awesome
power it virtually is a give away IMHO :)
There is undoubtedly some wonderful free stuff out
there -'Audacity' springs to mind; but God have I
wasted some time searching for , installing and then
swearing at free stuff that doesn't do any of the
things its creators claim it can.
After the revolution it'll *all* be free *and work*
michael