[NetBehaviour] Truth Shock and Context.

Richard McLean richiemclean at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 24 13:45:31 CET 2005

Question - What do these people have in common?

*An 89 year old pensioner,

* A Porn Star,

*A Buddhist Pop Artist,

*A married Lesbian mother,

* A formerly mentally ill Gallery owner,

* A Christian Psycho-Social worker ?

Answer - They were all interviwed on the same 6 above images on drugs,
sexuality, war, the media, art, and mental illness by Richie McLean!

6 People, 6 Images, 6 Themes...

Hear real people,
  real reactions,
  real stories.

I hope this project will suffice as a template to encourage youth to
celebrate and explore diversity in their own lives.

I am hoping to develop these 45 minute long interviews as a multimedia
and textbook resource for high schools.

If you can help make this resource a possibility, in terms of
supporting or writing complimentary text, please email me and I can
send you the full interviews on CD to peruse.

***Celebrate Diversity***

Richard McLean

Designer/Artist/Musician/Writer/Consumer Consultant/Public Speaker.
Web: http://www.richiemclean.com

High Resolution art downloads:
http://www.richiemclean.com/new/downloadart.html

E: richie at richiemclean.com
Telephone 0422240626

then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the
curious attractiveness of others" -Oscar Wilde