[NetBehaviour] converting 3gp mobile movies - FREE software kick!

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Nov 26 14:38:55 CET 2005

Hi all wonderful people...
who suggested software for my 3gp edit needs.
The closest was http://www.videolan.org/ (thanks clemos) which would
open and edit the video movie but with no audio;-(
So quicktime pro wins.

For all Mac os x users, just came across this list of open source
freeware http://www.opensourcemac.org/
It's not exhaustive but all the wares that I have used from this list
have been super-functional.

http:///www.estudiolivre.org
has got some multimedia free software testing going on.. please let me
know if you need help with translations//
xt