[NetBehaviour] >sick<>spam<

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Feb 2 00:37:51 CET 2006

How low can a money grabber go?

marc

______________________>sick<>sick<>spam<

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Sgt.Paul A.Freeman ,a British soldier serving in the military
of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, As you know we are being attacked by
insurgents everyday and car bombs.

When we broke into Saddam Hussein's safe room during his arrest, we
discovered some vital documents on his late son's name which he used to
deposit funds in a financial firm. We have managed  to get in contact
with the firm through his local arttoney here and have disscussed with
them in details on how to claim this funds.

We want you to be our partner who will stand to claim these funds from
the financial firm as every details of this transaction will be given to
you on confirmation of your understanding. This is risk free and I  will
send my identification to you  as soon as I hear from you for proper
identification.

I regret if this email surprises you but rather I just need your
kindest
partnership.

Sincerely Yours,

Sgt.Paul A.Freeman