[NetBehaviour] slate-frail firmament turning hungrily

Lewis LaCook llacook at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 00:17:16 CET 2006

breathing heavily, turning sharply, reading
  hungrily, spraying those clip-on clouds
  over any area of sky they'll take, until
  even the sidewalk slate-frail and open-ended
  blends with the firmament. I move upon
  these dark waters in this deep, knowing
  that nothing in me drags their silked eyes
  back home, where I've layed them out,
  sprayed them down, slathered their disarray
  interiors with parts of what she's

  ||http://www.lewislacook.org||
  sign up now! poetry, code, forums, blogs, newsfeeds...