[NetBehaviour] the end of the internet?

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Feb 10 16:44:55 CET 2006

Hi Claudia,

Well- we already know about how American companies are trying to supress
many sites under that pseudo infringement called 'Patriot Act'. And then
you've got the Americam Administration trying to look at people's
hard-drives, and tap people's phone calls, and it goes on and on...

It wouldn't surprise me, if they soon make it illegal for one to fart
without some kind of (stupid) licence, designed specifically for motion
of 'an unauthorized explosion' within a built up area...DUCK & DIVE!!!

These people who want to limit you and I and others via lists and the
Internet are killing our world and need to be thwarted, they are ugly,
and they are empty-inside.

Sorry about the rant by the way.

marc