... DELAYED MSG ... FIELD REPORT ... ON: RE: [NetBehaviour] fieldphone7.mp3

jonCates joncates at criticalartware.net
Sat Feb 11 21:03:39 CET 2006

... DELAYED MSG ...
STATE the following:
[yes/no]
[off/on]
[TRUE]
[FALSE]
[1982]
... FIELD REPORT ...
ON: RE: [NetBehaviour] fieldphone7.mp3 i received codewor{d|k}s for
databasing, for alerting, for signaling, for soft animeccanicalisms
(tickets?) (exploding?) in a demarcation of artware
CrossWiredBentFiringPulse constant tone test. or rather a single URI
to a file from a recording system re{laying|playing|porting} over the
nets nearly a 2006.01.15 10:15:05 AM CST ago.
IF "hello world" THEN calling "skype: criticalartware" will reach me
as will "skype: joncates" ELSE often i put both on {signaling|
singing} feedBack loops through local nets. is this a secret future
us to re{call|trace|state} 64 hops max, 40 byte packets, i.e.
EchoServer("127.0.0.1", 10000) ? no, much more than this signal is
less noise than "the war" is on 2006, 1942, 1982, 1970, 1969, 1998,
2003 an open commport to record system echo self on 127.0.0.1 about
the system uncover states following. issue command to self to create
new (a) recipe, i.e. to run (an) import communication from socket
import *
hesitant stopping + starting understood undercovers of signal to
noise floor ratios pattern out against imagined locations in states.
ringing, my playlist automatically crossfades to the next entry in my
library Across the Universe as covered by Fiona Apple singing sounds
of laughter shades of earth ringing: "Words are flowing out like
endless rain into a paper cup, They slither while they pass, they
slip away across the universe. Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are
drifting through my open mind, Possessing and caressing me. Jai guru
deva om. Nothing’s gonna change my world, Nothing’s gonna change my
world..."
list libraries catalog alphanumerically arranged by artist name or
number or then if not by file name or number... a telephonic sample
blazing bursting sustained as tone in the next entry Sweetness by
Fischerspooner... a stream sampled mediated hyperthreaded
consciousness of dialing on antiqued rotary phones from 1982, 1942,
1969, 1970, 1998, 2003, 2006... ring modulating confusion mantra code
dynamic link libraries between bridge ++ (multi rather than uni)
verse... DELAYED MSG ... FIELD REPORT ... ON: RE: [NetBehaviour]
fieldphone7.mp3

{en|de}-coded via
data.src:

// jonCates