[NetBehaviour] Re: live performance in UpStage - thursday 12.45pm

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Tue Feb 14 13:19:41 CET 2006

Hi Helen,

This sounds great. I'll definitely be there. It'll be great to see what
UpStage can do with such an intriguing theme.
Looking forward to it.

xx
Ruth

hi people,
this week i'm teaching an UpStage workshop at the computing women's
congress at waikato (http://www.cwc.org.nz) & have a small but highly
talented group of students who have progressed so rapidly that we're
going to give a little performance on thursday at 12.45pm nz time
(lunchtime) entitled "indigenous maniacs".

to join the performance, simply go to
http://upstage.org.nz:8081/stages/indidgenous at 12.45 nz time on
thursday.

h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.writerfind.com/hjamieson.htm