[NetBehaviour] Surveillance Company Implants Workers With RFID Chips.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sun Feb 19 20:54:35 CET 2006

Hi Ryan,

"one thing may soon make the Jacobses stand out: They could become the
first family in the world to be implanted with microchips that contain
their personal information."
Silly rabbit, chips are for kids.
http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,50187,00.html

I can imagine some backward government minister or an company exec soon
saying "why don't these people want RFID Chips implants inside them,
they've got nothing to hide have they?"

marc