[NetBehaviour] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: [webartery] new work

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:55:20 CET 2006

Hi Alan
thanks as always - for both the comments & the
criticism :)
I'll think about the latter (& that's not just a token
response - I owe you a big debt & I take your opinion
very seriously) . I don't know about you but I steer
with my viscera making these & formally the piece
*felt* finished - with lots happening at the start
then a gradually levelling off & the sudden final
appearance of the person you might guess & would be
right was my English grandfather.. - on which note of
course (it's a risky & a problematic M.O perhaps) so
much of a "private mythology" is embedded in these
things that the rest of the world might not see it
even remotely the same way...
warmest wishes
michael

http://www.somedancersandmusicians.com/vlog/ScenesOfProvincialLife.cgi/2006/02/23