[NetBehaviour] Deptford.TV

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 27 16:37:00 CET 2006

Deptford.TV

During March, Deptford.TV will host in collaboration with dek.spc.org,
bitnik.org and liquidculture.cc 3 two-day long hands on database
filmmaking workshops, in which we will establishe a public database of
documentary film and video to help annotate the regeneration processes in
Deptford and across SE London.

Join us to remix Deptford comment and contention in a series of public
screenings and talks at Deckspace, Goldsmiths and across boundless.coop
network.

Review of material already in hand and the newly accumulated documentary
evidence, interviews and accounts of experience.

We invite you to take part in the three workshop weekends plus the walk
and conference taking place at dek.spc.org, The Albany and Goldsmiths.

The workshops are free buth places are limited, to book, please send an
email to info at deptford.tv and state workshop and/or event you want to
attend.

Programme March 2006:

Workshop #1: TV hacking
at http://dek.spc.org, Borough Hall
Friday 3rd March, 11AM - 5PM
Saturday 4th March, 11AM - 5PM

Workshop #2: regeneration doc
at http://dek.spc.org, Borough Hall
Friday 10th March, 11AM - 5PM
Saturday 11th March, 11AM - 5PM

Workshop #3: database doc
at http://dek.spc.org, Borough Hall
Friday 17th March, 11AM - 5PM
Saturday 18th March, 11AM - 5PM

Deptford Walk
starting at the Albany Cafe
Friday 24th March, 11.30AM

Remix Conference
at Goldsmiths College, New Cross, small hall
Saturday 25th March, 10AM - 5PM

The events are free, but places are limited. to book please email
info at deptford.tv

Further infos:
http://deptford.tv