[NetBehaviour] Black history @ WAL-MART

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Feb 28 00:23:46 CET 2006

Hi mark,

Those images are amazing and they also feel quite depressing at the same
time (for me).

It felt similar to watching an advert on television and hearing a tune
played on the commercial that once meant something special. I found it
funny and heart-breaking at the same time...

and yes- very successful social engineering.

marc